Monday, May 21, 2007

fantasy festival

Festival season is coming up and so far none of the line ups are perfect, but they never are so I have decided to come up with my own three day fantasy festival. Theses are not necessarily my favourite bands but just some I would like to see in a festival line up. Here goes,

Day one

Fun lovin’ criminals
Dick Dale
Kasabian
Pixies
U2* *I intend to be watching Fields of the Nephilim at another stage but if I’m too wankered to move I need something acceptable here.
Iron Maiden

Day two

Reef
Levellers
Velvet Revolver
Motley Crue
Bon jovi* *definitely not watching these, I’ll be watching Carter USM followed by New Model Army at another stage.
Rammstein

Day three

Green Day
Janice Joplin (it is a fantasy festival)
Rolling Stones (playing hot rocks)
Nirvana
Ramones
Jimi Hendrix


I have to limit the number of bands knowing my festival habit of spending most of the morning and early afternoon in a local pub.

The festival will probably have to held on the banks of the river Styx

No comments: