Thursday, May 24, 2007

battle of the beard

I have a beard
So what you all say
I nearly always have a beard, a small, short neat one
This one is getting wild
Well my wife and daughter want it gone
My sons support in this hairy endeavor and my work colleagues also stand by me
But my wife is all powerful
And my daughter is her mother’s daughter

So in the words of Mick Jones

Darling you gotta let me know
Should I shave or should I grow?
If you say that you are mine
Ill be hair til the end of time
So you got to let know
Should I shave or should I grow?

Should I shave or should I grow now?
Should I shave or should I grow now?
If I grow it will be double
And if I shave there will be stubble
So come on and let me know

What should I do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep it - nothing better then a wild bush to run ya fingers through