Monday, October 09, 2006


Some things make sense; they are just right and need no explanation. This obviously means some things are wrong and also should need no explanation.

I received my “new” Wolfsbane album which I purchased on eBay and on the whole have been very happy with it (£2.50 even if it was shite it was cool), it’s a little more grown up than the other two albums I have and less boozy more dark but I can appreciate that and can see where its going. I am not even particularly bothered by the “lets do a nirvana” secret track at the end.
However, track six, Beautiful Lies, has a fucking poem stuck on the front. Now don’t get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with poetry and there is nothing wrong with poetry on rock albums (e.g. New Model Army) but there is a time and a place and that is not on a Wolfsbane album.

No comments: