Tuesday, July 10, 2007


I have so many new albums over the last two months I do not have time to listen to them all. The best buy was probably The Almighty’s Just Add Life, which looks like a Brit pop album and sounds like punk, but for 75p who can complain. I bought another two from Amazon, one from the US that arrived in two weeks and another from the UK that took five, one had to cross the Atlantic and the other just a hundred miles or so, that does not seem right in my opinion.
At the moment I am listening to Ozzy's new album Black Rain which is quite enjoyable, I’m always a bit wary of Ozzy as I find him a bit hit and miss but this is quite satisfactory.

Finally got round to replacing all the Iron Maiden stuff I have on vinyl with CDs so anything I get from now on will be effectively a new purchase and I like the idea of the whole collection making up a picture of Eddie, small things eh?
On the subject of Iron Maiden a friend of mine managed to blag a couple of free tickets to the Brixton academy gig last month, jammy tosser. He doesn't even like Maiden as far as I know.

No comments: