Sunday, July 22, 2007

Harry Potter and the healthy salads

I didn’t want to jump on the bandwagon and rush out and buy myself a copy of the new Harry Potter book, and as my daughter had already ordered her copy months ago with her birthday money it seemed a waist, but I cannot go through what happened with the last book. About fifty pages from the end of the book my son says to me “do you want to know who dies?” , I replied “no, and if you tell me you are grounded for ever” my daughter then says “you don’t know what happens” “yes I do Dumbledore dies”
“Aaaaaaaaaaaargh”
So this time I will not wait, I have agreed with my daughter that I will only read it when she has gone to sleep, she did not stop reading and go to bed until 12.30. its now 03.20 and I think its time I stopped, if any of you finish it before me and ruin the ending I will find out where you live and burn your house down.
Good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I handed the book to my wife at 12:15 when I got home from work. She stayed up all night to read it before the kids woke up. She took a small nap but finished the book around Noon Saturday. She gave the book high praise.

Enjoy your reading!

Steve
Heavy Metal Addiction

Anonymous said...

Finnished at 4 this morning, I felt like a kid doing something I shouldn't, having to wait till everyone else had gone to bed before I could read it. Can you believe I was held to ransom by a thirteen year old over a book? I can get my revenge now by threatening to tell her the ending.
muhahaha