Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Drunken germ laden ramble

I have a stinking cold. I am trying to counter the symptoms using a tried and tested method involving alcohol and cheese and onion crisps, it doesn’t work but why pass on a good idea because it fails?
My daughter played me an “inspired by” CD for My Chemical Romance that featured Helloween, this has sent me digging through ye dusty old tape box again and I now have a load of stuff to listen through including Helloween (naturally), Cinderella, Motley Crue, Faith No More, Britney Fox and Aerosmith.
My kids are going to suffer.

I have almost finished my “Use Your Illusion” album and sometime later this week should have a justification for the track listing, this has been put together on a personal level that has little to with musical techno whatsits which are beyond me.

My youngest sister got married on Saturday and they had a metal band playing at the reception, it was a good night and my youngest son almost managed to pull the singer, she was somewhat taken with him though she had to turn him down on the account of him being only two, better luck next time son(just leave it fourteen years please).


My daughter was a brides made and she looked lovely, she made up for this however with a bout of teenage moodiness untl she was aloud to change back into knackered jeans and her nirvana t-shirt (I had to act pissed at this but its what I would have done).



the bride looked lovely too, and as the groom is now family I had better say he looked lovely also.

No comments: