Sunday, April 22, 2007

deal of the week

I picked up Aerosmith’s Pump today in Woolworths for £1.97, what a good buy. Tomorrow (this) morning the kids are going to be subjected to it over breakfast, it’s their own fault for having a father like me.

My evil wife has had my youngest's hair cut, my brother recently visiting from Australia described him as a little surfer dude, now he looks like a prospective member of the Hitler youth. This is not the first time she has done this, the last time she shaved my other sons head on his second birthday, he went from little surfer dude to trainee American marine in one afternoon. Many people think I’m bald but the truth is it’s my wife oppressive hair regime.

I miss my hair

3 comments:

glitch said...

no..... you really are just bald, very bald, and quite shiney, but definatly possatively, 100% bald

Bill said...

Nice to see you pick up a bargain in this country cos we are getting fleeced over with new cds.

Just reading a review at Peacedogman.com where the new Dokken release is 'worth the $10' asking price. That's about £5 so why when I see it for sale over here is it priced £12 ?? That's nearly $24.

Worth checking US ebay at the moment - I got the new Trews CD for less than £3.50 including p&p to the UK!

Anonymous said...

I had to go back and have another look, this time coming away with Permanent Vacation for £4, everything else in the sale I already have or do not want.
Ebay is great though.