Sunday, February 04, 2007

Wow, Bruce Dickinson does a radio show for BBC 6, I was searching for The Almighty (the band not THE ALMIGHTY) when I found it, and I am listening to it as I type.
This almost started as a piece about Sarah Jane Honeywell from tikkabilla (I am watching far too much cbeebies at the moment, its hard having a stroppy two year old).
Back to The Almighty, according to kerrang they are about to release a sort of greatest hits cd covering the last god knows how many years, I don’t think I’ll buy it, I would rather try and get the original albums. Thank god for eBay.

I will soon be able to give you views on Trivium as my daughter has decided that this is the latest band she is into, from what I’ve heard so far they sound a bit like Metallica or Helloween with screaming. Her birthday is soon and she has put an album on her prezzy list.

Back to Q magazine, I bought this for my wife because it had a 28 page article on U2, it contains an interview on the band from none other than chief toss pot Tony Blair (wanker), and I think that says it all for Bono.

No comments: