Sunday, February 25, 2007

I don’t like Swedes, I don’t like any root vegetable

I hate Ikea, no that’s not right, I really fucking hate Ikea, it makes me angry.
Today’s Ikean adventure began before we even entered the sodding shop, driving around the car park for twenty minutes with a pissed off two year old in the back, me saying “look just park the car in B&Q and we can walk”, but no we have to park here.
Then we have the fourteen people and four pushchairs in the lift experience before the final dash to find what we want and pay for it. When I say final dash I am using a certain amount of license, an hour and a half just to find a frigging notice board and then get out.
I reckon that Ikea is Swedish for wanker.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ikea is indeed a great evil, but not all swedes are bad, look at the wannadies, i beleive they are swedes, and they rock. as to ikea it was used as a method of torture in Iraq until, until saddam was toppled. They also sell cheese slicer, that don't slice cheese, and even though people know about them, they still buy them because they are cheap.

Anonymous said...

cheap you say? I must buy one then