Saturday, February 10, 2007

a little of the present

All hail eBay!
I have just received (and listened too) Little Of The Past by Little Angels, fantastic.
Released on the 11th April 1994, it covers most of the stuff they did (as far as I know) though I was disappointed to see DoYouWanna Riot was not on the CD (though I downloaded this from kazaa a few years ago so that doesn’t matter too much).
I also read that their first headline at Hammersmith sold out on 25th may 1991 so I checked my old ticket stub, and hey guess what? Rick and I must have bought a couple of the last few tickets if not the last. I remember hanging around the box office until it opened and being told that they only had tickets left with a restricted view, when we asked what this meant we were told there was probably a pillar or something in the way, turned out it was front row next to a stack of speakers. I still have problems hearing people to this day but that may have more to do with a short attention span and a don’t really give a fuck attitude.

Still a good listen, not sure how I got from this to Rammstein though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eerrrr 1989???????????????