Thursday, November 23, 2006

g day -2

G day minus two, or should I say two days till we go see motorhead.
I am totally prepared, I have just shaved so my stubble will be at the required length, my boots are just the right side of unpolished and I have selected the appropriate knackered t-shirt (Pearl Jam-Alive 1992 vintage). I have selected the correct spectacles and shaved my head and we have arranged a pub to meet up in before gig. We are ready.

This is slightly different to how I would have readied myself 15 years ago, I would have washed my hair at the appropriate time to reach hair perfection in time for the gig (usually two days before) and probably shaved at four days instead of two, I would have accessorized with wrist bands and other things such as belts and chains, and I only had one pair of glasses so no choice there. Apart from those few differences (mostly brought about be age) things are pretty much the same.

I have been talked out of taking my digital camera and will be taking a disposable so if I get any pictures there will be a slight delay in posting them.

No comments: