Monday, November 06, 2006

For those that know me this is not news but for everybody else here it is,
I have moved.
I have moved into my wife’s home (part of) town. On the surface it appears a nice quiet area, almost villagey, full of quaint old people doing quaint old things in quaint old ways, but take a trip up to the Tesco express, scratch the surface, just look around and you will see all the usual cousinfucks and weirdoes with their baseball caps and trousers tucked into socks. The population seems stranger than the place I just left and I thought that was the arse end of England; it had a nothing to recomendness about it, but here it has a more sinister nothing to recommend with an underlying threat about itness.
Take for example the guy who works in the local convenience store, first impressions make you think he is the village idiot on work experience, he is slow, mumbles and looks at the floor most of the time except when he stares through you, but as you listen to him you realize he has a dark intelligence about him, after a few meetings you wouldn’t want him near your children, a few more after that and I don’t think you would want to leave your parents near him. If society ever collapses I’m locking my doors until I know he’s gone.

We’re going to see motorhead, tehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to eighth gate (almost like the 7th gate clan but weve been upgraded) here you will be watched and taught the evil ways of mowing your lawn to perfection. You will wear hike boots (like the nike boots) and you will follow our great leader (the guy at tescos)who will teach you the ways of the school voucher collection. dont fight it it will only cause you more pain and you will be outed ( I E: no-one will take out your wheely bin). you will be assimulated and you will follow the ways of the hanging basket and exchanging christmas cards with strangers. except your fate for you are now one of us !

Anonymous said...

oh shit