Thursday, October 20, 2011

Welcome 2 My Nightmare



Never really been a huge Alice Cooper fan, my first Alice record was Trash and while I have added a few others to the collection its not what you would call a major investment. now don't get me wrong, its not a dislike, and I will always make time to listen to any interviews he does that come my way.






A couple of months ago my daughter announced that she wanted to see him when he played London this year,she's nearly eighteen and she wanted to go with her boyfriend. I was very tempted to go with them but did not want to be "gooseberry", however boyfriends mother won't let him go(??? he is eighteen, why not???). So going I am.






About three weeks ago Mark over at heavy metal time machine held a competition to win welcome 2 my nightmare and being the lucky sod I am it is now in my grubby little mitts.



It was not quite what I expected but its a very enjoyable album,each song in a different style of music, more like the soundtrack to a show but then that is what it is I suppose. I am now getting quite excited about seeing Alice next saturday, dispraportionatey so.






As a side note I will also be seeing Wolfsbane and the Levellers in december, this is the busiest I've been for gigs in about ten years

No comments: