Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy St George's day

I would just like to wish those that care a happy St Georges day. I have my flag flying(which was considered illegal until recently, I love being a little subversive) and some bottles of English ale sat in the fridge to toast the day when I get home from work, assuming it’s safe to drink them on top of the painkillers I am using to suppress a killer tooth ache.
Here’s a little something I found on Youtube a while back, I really think this should be used as the official English national anthem(seeing as we don’t have one, god save the queen is in fact the British anthem and that’s an entirely different animal (and a crap song)).

1 comment:

The Ripple Effect said...

I just found your site through a mutual link with Rock of Ages. Great stuff. If you can, check out our blog The Ripple Effect, at www.ripplemusic.blogspot.com. We're about spreading the word on new, unheralded and lost classic artist. If you like it, let's share links.

Peace,

Todd (Racer)
The Ripple Effect
www.ripplemusic.blogspot.om