Saturday, December 23, 2006

list 1

So it’s almost Christmas and I think it’s the first time I have had enough alcohol in the house to drink myself into a coma, well since I was about twelve that is.

So now to the first of my lists

Things I get anal about

1.twisted telephone wires(grrrr)
2.dead matches in the box (why? Just throw the fucking things)
3.toilet paper the wrong way on the holder
4.cd’s in the wrong case( I know somebody who is worse, he likes to line up the graphic on the cd with the background in the case, he then moans about the designer not tacking in to account the difference in perspective caused by the distance the cd is protruding from the background-fucking art students)
5.sweet wrappers in the quality street tin (see 2)
6.Broken cd clips in the case (who fucking does that? Is there a fairy or something that specializes in breaking the things? what a bastard)
7.having to ask for my change (I’m not made of money)
8.talking when I’m on the toilet (I don’t care if the house is on fire, leave me the hell alone)
Only eight, I was hoping for ten.
If I think of any more I’ll add them later

No comments: